Stop and Smell the Flowers

by - November 28, 2016


Good morning beaugorgeous! Happy Monday! Today on my way to work I decided to stop and smell the flowers or more like photograph them :) and I realized that I haven't done something like this for a longggggg time. I felt that I have been too occupied with getting things done in my to do list that I forgot to slow down. So I took a deep breath and take in the simple gift of being here and allowed myself to sit for a while and let time go by. Then I think of the struggles I had to go through fears, doubts, uncertainty... It wasn't always happy... Then I remember I didn't have coffee... no wonder the melancholy LOL!...and I am so late. ahahhaah!

Be right back and oh enjoy the flowers....







Have a wonderful Monday and in the words of Thoreau... 
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.” ...forget that its Monday! :)



post signature
post signature

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh my gosh! You are so back my loves. The flowers are gorgeous and i would stop and smell them too. I miss your photography and I am glad you're back. Keep them coming. X


    Love from domesstique gang. 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my loves, I am back and I am very happy :) Thank you for being so super supportive. I love you girls and thank you for dropping by. hugs and kisses and yup I will do everything I can to keep them coming :) mwahh!!!

      Delete